Over the Counter Timber Sales
Over the Counter Timber Sales are sales that have been offered at auction and were not purchased.
To purchase an Over the Counter Sale:
1. Prospective purchaser must have a valid Alaska Business license.
2. Prospective purchaser will put down a bid deposit of 10% of the final sale price.
3. The State will post the bid for 7 days.
4. If no other prospective purchaser bids on this sale during the 7 days, then the prospective purchaser has 30 days to bond the sale and sign the contract.
5. If another prospective purchaser bids on the sale within the 7 day period, an oral auction will be set up between prospective purchasers.